The highlights in the Océ Museum over the years
From its inception in 1982, the Océ Museum has opted for themed exhibitions. Now, after a quarter of a century, we are now on the tenth theme. The choice was ‘The emphasis on 130 years of innovation’.
The previous highlights were:
- 1982-1984 Milestones in reprohistory
- 1984-1985 From Blueprint to Plain Paper
- 1985-1987 From dip pen to laser printer
- 1987-1989 Microfilm, an intermediate step?
- 1989-1992 From James Watt to Scanprinting
- 1992-1994 De Lichtdrukkerij
- 1994-1999 Design through the decades
- 1999-2002 Océ colors Past, Presence and Future
- 2002-2007 Viewing boxes of the last century
- 2007-2020 The emphasis on 130 years of innovation
- 2020-present Experience the 7 stories of Océ.