The highlights in the Océ Museum over the years
From the start in 1982, the Océ Museum has chosen theme exhibitions. Presently we are already presenting the tenth theme. The name “The emphasis on 130 years of innovation” was chosen.
The previous highlights were:
- 1982-1984 Milestones in repro history
- 1984-1985 From blueprint to Plain Paper
- 1985-1987 From crown pen to laser printer
- 1987-1989 Microfilm, an intermediate step?
- 1989-1992 From James Watt to Scan printing
- 1992-1994 The Light Print Workshop
- 1994-1999 Design through the decades
- 1999-2002 Océ colors Past, Presence and Future
- 2002-2007 Showcases of the last century
- 2007-present The emphasis on 130 years of innovation